Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


I’m Ediben Bilog and I’m currently a student enrolled at the Art Institute of Las Vegas studying Fashion Retail and Management. With having a job in retail coupled with learning about the industry in school, I feel like I already have a taste of my future. I skim through numerous fashion magazines like Vogue, GQ, and Elle just to name a few, and pay attention to their fashion editorials and upcoming trends – through this I become inspired constantly. If I’m not looking at fashions and trends in magazines, I’m usually checking them out in stores and feeling the garments, examining prices, and comparing the store’s apparel with others. Following other successful fashion bloggers from around the world keep excited and passionate about my field - that my dream is within arm’s reach and that it’s only a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment