Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Week 8 BOC: The Adventure


I, Phileas Fogg, start out roaming around the streets of Italy, admiring it's architecture, culture, and overall atmosphere as I had just arrived. Considering that I’m an investigative journalist traveling around working on stories and reporting them, I just happen to be curious about where I am in general. The story I happen to be following revolves around a missing girl, the daughter of a famous pizzeria in Italy. When the kidnappers realize that I’m in the pursuit of saving the missing girl, they deliver a messenger man to create a deal: handing over the daughter in exchange for a large amount of money. Knowing that this may be my only loophole into getting any kind of Intel on the whereabouts of the missing girl, I accepted. I let my boss know in order to receive the amount of money that the ransom requests and for some reinforcements, and also to have them be aware of where the kidnappers had requested to meet - the pizzeria. The bag full of what is supposed to be filled with money is filled with potatoes, and once the exchange was made the kidnappers quickly realize that they didn't receive money at all. Noises of gunshots take event, which some bullets ricochet off into nearby barrels and create explosions. Sacks of the potatoes exploded into giant chunks of potato chips. One explosion after another soon made the pizzeria explode too, it was like a domino effect - making little bits of ingredients that they had fly into the sky. Onto the thick pieces potato chips then fell all of the tiny bits of pepperoni pieces, some spices, and even some herbs. Thus creating the Pepperoni Pizza flavored potato chip. Although the family's pizzeria was severely damaged, the daughter was saved and the restaurant created a new sensation that made them a fortune despite. The fame was shared with me, and it helped fund me off into the next country to help continue my journey around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment