Wednesday, November 7, 2012

EOC Week 6: Me x 3

Dove Extra Fresh Deodorant:
Dove's "Extra Fresh" deodorant is something that I chose over other brands because it works for me on all levels - it's affordable, it smells good, and most importantly, it works. Compared to other brands, they either smell too strong, or not strong enough, they're too pricey, some may not even work properly, and some just make obvious marks on yourself and your clothes which is something you don't want. It smells really nice and just 'fresh,' like the stick says.

Apple's iPhone 4:
I'm fairly new to smartphones, I had just purchased mine about a week ago from having a basic one for that past 5 years. Adjusting to the iPhone was really easy considering I had already had a iPod Touch - which is primarily the same thing, just without having the phone part. I chose the iPhone not because of it's popularity, not because of the price, and not for any other reason other than it's so universal. I can almost do everything I would on my computer on my phone with the exceptions of major tasks. I can get onto Twitter, Facebook, and any other social media applications, I can also video chat with my friends and family back home. It's something that's simple but has numerous features: which is why I chose the iPhone 4 over other products.
H&M's Slim Jean:
I've got lots of clothes in my closet, but as far as bottoms go I'm pretty minimal with what I've got. I own about 3 pairs of jeans: black, dark blue, and grey. I would say that the dark blue jeans define me because they're simplistic, stylish, timeless, and effortless. I had chose the ones at H&M over other brands because they're at a good price, the fit feels and looks nice on my frame, and after a couple of washes the jeans still maintain it's composure. It's something that I can wear universally too: during the day, or during the night; dressing it up, or keeping it minimalistic. 




No comments:

Post a Comment